Bin 8 Kitchen Multi-Tool
The Bin 8 looks like an artistic wine bottle, but it is actually 8 essential kitchen tools in one!
Going from the top to bottom, the Bin 8 consists of:
• A funnel with attachment for pouring sauces and liquids into containers (The attachment makes it possible to fill bottles with a narrow neck, and also forms the cap of the 'bottle' when stacked together.)
• A lemon juicer
• A spice grater for making things such as fresh ginger or garlic
• An egg masher for making egg salad and other dishes in a jiffy
• A cheese grater (Add a sprinkle of fresh Parmesan on your pasta)
• A lid grip/opener for those stubborn jar lids
• An egg yolk separator
• A measuring cup that measures up to 420ml
All those parts stack together in the shape of a wine bottle! Amazing! It looks great, so you can leave it out on your counter top.
Hand-washing is recommended. It is also recommended giving it a rinse before using it for the first time.
Made in Japan.